Sun has recently posted MP3s, PDFs, and combo slideshows (slides in sequence with the audio) from this year’s JavaOne conference. I wanted to post links to some of the sessions that I enjoyed the most.
You need a Sun Developer Network account (free) in order to access the presentations.
- Complext Event Processing at Orbitz
- Design Patterns Reconsidered
- Let’s Resync: What’s New for Concurrency on the Java Platform, Standard
- Top 10 Patterns for Scaling Out Java Technology-Based Applications
- Introducing eBay’s Scalable Innovation Platform
- Programming with Functional Objects in Scala
- Groovy, the Red Pill: Metaprogramming–How to Blow the Mind of Developers on the Java Platform
- JRuby on Rails Deployment: What They Didn’t Tell You
- Asynchronous Ajax for Revolutionary Web Applications
There were a number of sessions that I was not able to attend at the conference that I look forward to watching now. I’d highly recommend taking a troll through http://developers.sun.com/learning/javaoneonline/ to see what else might peak your interest.