- AuroraAlarm – A service that alarms you when conditions are optimal for viewing the Aurora Borealis in your area.
- GolfOuting – A web application for managing golf outings.
- Proby – A scheduled task monitoring service.
- Diners Club – A Rails web application that lets you schedule outings with a group of friends, providing an easy way for everybody to keep up to date on where to go, when to get there, and who is coming.
- Karate Journal – A Rails web application that lets you keep track of your notes on basic techniques, forms, sparring, practices with seniors, etc.
- Addressbook – A Rails web application that can be used to manage your personal address book.
- Standup Timer – An Android application that can be used to ensure your stand-up meeting finishes on time, and gives all participants an equal share of time to state their progress.
- Application Seeds – A library for managing a standardized set of seed data for applications in a non-production environment.
- Basic Markup – A very basic Ruby markup-to-HTML conversion library.
- Photo Gallery – A dynamic PHP photo gallery.
- Proby (Ruby client library) – A simple Ruby library for working with the Proby task monitoring application.
- Proby (PHP client library) – A simple PHP library for working with the Proby task monitoring application.
- Rabels – A Ruby library that provides the ability to create a PDF file of mailing labels.
- Tenacity – A Ruby library that provides a database client independent way of specifying simple relationships between models backed by different databases.
- Backup Script – A convenient little Ruby script that will backup a file to a remote server.
- capssh – A utility that allows you to easily SSH into a server defined in your project’s capistrano configuration file.
- Heroku Database Backup and Fetch Script – A script that will create and fetch PG Backups on Heroku, so they can be managed locally.
- Campfire Audio Notification – Play an audio notification when a message in Campfire is received from a specific user or when it contains a specific word.
- Confluence Gnome-Do Plugin – A Gnome Do plugin, written in C#, that allows you to search a Confluence wiki directly from Gnome Do.
- TravelAgent Gnome-Do Plugin – A Gnome Do plugin, written in C#, that allows you to search several Orbitz Worldwide travel sites for flights, hotel rooms, and car rentals.
Open Source Contributions
- CouchRest – A Ruby CouchDB client.
- CouchRest Rails – A Rails plugin for connecting to and working with CouchDB via CouchRest
- couchdb-lucene – A project that makes Apache’s full text search engine, Lucene, available for CouchDB.
- CouchDB Scout Plugins – A pair of CouchDB plugins for the Scout monitoring service.
- Elasticsearch Scout Plugins – A series of Elasticsearch plugins for the Scout monitoring service.
- git-pivotal – A gem to help with the workflow between Pivotal Tracker and Git, optimized for use at Centro.
See my GitHub page a more complete/up-to-date list.
- Zeropistol – A web site that allows a group of individuals to workout together, regardless of where they live.